Extra Extra Extra!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Toy Review: BB Gundam Shin Toutaku Zaku

 
The leader of the Toutaku faction in the Battle Brave Warrior series seen in Season 1 holding the Gyokuji.

I think Toutaku Zaku is the biggest BB Gundam I have to date. Towering over the likes of Ryubi. He should look menacing because he is an evil monger. I like him a lot as he has more joints than the rest of the BB Gundams. Best of all, he almost need no Gundam markers because he is perfect as is.

Gundam instructions are written in Japanese but that wouldn't deter you in finding which part goes to which joint. These are easy to follow.

Zaku also came with shooting effects parts for both shoulder cannons. Though nicely detailed, I quite iffy of its effects part being pinkish colour. To make my review short and sweet watch the video below and enjoy the pics I took. Cheers.


 



 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...