Extra Extra Extra!!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Firestarter's Toy Reviews End of Season 1


It has been a great year. I have so many people to thank and who have been uberly supportive of what I do. First I would like to thank my online buddy Locust for introducing me back to the SIC world and assuring me that everything is better now. He also acts like my appointed PR manager, promoting relentlessly my videos and toy reviews on his pages and in so many sites I don't even know.

Wishlist Toys' Rhett Panlilio who entrusted me some responsibilities and believing in what I do that would help others in their purchases. Also, He recreated the banner on my blog to make it more appealing. He almost puts me in a pedestal that I feel I am not worthy of. To TPC page - they are equally supportive and one of the best groups I've ever encountered in my life. There is such thing as true camaraderie in the Tokuworld. TPC is without what I call "Kamen Likers" - namely Jerome, Edrian, Ram and the rest of TPC.

Another person to thank is Inu aka John - I met John at HWM Singapore who has been so kind hearted and supportive since the day I first uploaded my video. Most of the photos I've uploaded on this blog were inspired from his site - a passionate humble collector who can make his toys alive. He also created the new logos and intro images on my videos.

Some people I forgot to mention are the toy resellers/distributors who have been providing me great insights on upcoming figures and their arrival date in local retail stores outside japan. In addition, these are the most patient people who have answered all of my inquiries for the past year.


The person I truly want to thank is my beautiful and lovely wife KT. Honestly, most of the equipment I used for toy reviewing are hers. She is such a gadget freak. Without any hesitation, she is my true inspiration behind this simpleton and the only woman in my life who actually approves my poison...err vocation.

A big thank you to Riders Rangers and Rambles, even if my stint was short lived, thank you for the opportunity. Very welcoming guys at HWM Singapore Kamen Rider and Super Sentai club. Also guys at Henshin Justice Unlimited for featuring some of the reviews I have done in the past.

Most of all...THANK YOU TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS on my blog, youtube channel and my other sites. Without you there's no Firestarter. 

There are a lot of photos included on my video below and there are some that have been deleted within the year. That I cannot bring those back. The only thing I can do is create more fantastic photos in the upcoming year....but...

I have some doubts in past few weeks and well be on hiatus for another two weeks thinking if there is a need to continue on. Let me know through the comments section below...Your thoughts are inputs are highly appreciated during my absence.

I also mentioned some of my online buddies on this vlog and you can check their amazing sites.

Locust - codenamelocust.wordpress.com
Inu's Toy Gallery - http://inutoygallery.blogspot.com/
Wishlisttoys - http://www.facebook.com/WLToys

It has been a crazy year, and I hope I can do more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...