Extra Extra Extra!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Toy Review: Super RHF Side Basshar and Kamen Rider Kaixa

I love my RC Jet Sriger. It is massive, it moves and my SHF Faiz fits, though it sinks on the cockpit. What would match my Sriger is another bike I recently acquired, the Super RHF Side Basshar, this set include Kamen Rider Kaixa.

Let me start first with RHF Kaixa. Kaixa's articulation is similar to WFC, OCC and Fourze's FMCS figure line. Fingers are have two joints, no ab crunch. The most troublesome part that is different from the toy lines mentioned above is the leg articulation. Splits are easy but having on different action poses are least exciting. At least, this version of Kaixa has the correct bug eye pantone colors unlike my SHF counterpart.

Accessories include a Kaixa Edge, a Kaixa phone in Gun Mode and a Kaixa Shot. Kaixa Edge sticks on its blade form while the Shot has less paint apps and details. Storing both accessories on Kaixa's belt is also unpleasant, unable to place the arms straight making them look bulky on the rider.

The highlight that I see is really not on the rider but the vehicle he rides on. The Super RHF Side Basshar is one great bike and the only Kaixa Bike on its scale. Primarily used for RHF figures, you can also use this for SHFs and SICs. I recommend to use your SHF if it is in mecha mode, while SICs on bike mode.

Made from hard plastics, the Side Basshar is very sturdy, but lack details such as SHF and SIC bikes would be today. The side car is there but useless to place another rider inside. Unless Bandai would release a Side Basshar of this scale, this is the best Kaixa bike made. Bike mode is so so but in Mecha mode, prepare for some carnage! Legs don't exactly move but since the wheels retain underneath, it rolls well even with the added weight. Arms do move nicely due the transformation. Side Basshar also swivels side to side which makes poseability possible.

Sadly, I can't say the same awe I have for RHF Kaixa. You can check how the bike transforms from the video below. 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...