Extra Extra Extra!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO Official Images


Bandai has recently released the official images of the S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba combo, the 64th installment for their re-imagines Kamen Rider figures spear headed by the master Mr. Kenji Ando.

The S.I.C. Tatoba Combo is complete with a set of Taka, Tora and Batta Core Medals, a set of cell medals and the Medaljalibur. Looking at the images, the Tora claws does flip out as it would on the show but alternatively, a completely different Tora claws is also available to provide that organic feel in line with the S.I.C. theme. 

Should you need to recreate a combo charge, a new set of Batta legs will do it just that.

Priced at 6,300 yen, S.I.C. Tatoba combo will be released this September 2012. Of course, that review will be posted soon on this blog!

 
 


Source: Cybergundam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...