Extra Extra Extra!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Look - S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO Gatakiriba Combo

The recent magazine scans once again will wow S.I.C. lovers with the S.I.C. Kamen Rider OOO Gatakiriba combo. The 3rd S.I.C. OOO release will include 3 Core Medals and 3 Cell medals and a replacement blade for the arm. Price for this baby it 6,300 Yen and will be released this March 2013. 
 

 


For those asking where can Ankh be included in the S.I.C. line, well here is your answer. Ankh will be included in the S.I.C. OOO Tatoba Effect Set. The set comprises of an stand, slash effect for the Medajalibur, a different set of eyes for the Tatoba head, Popsicle, Medal Holder, cell medals and more. This will be released in March 2013 for 3,360 Yen. 


Next is the S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Try Chaser 2000. This is the toy line's 3rd bike to be released in pint-sized form. Priced at 2,940 Yen, the Try Chaser includes a removable throttle which Kuuga is able to change into different weapons. This will be released in February 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...