Extra Extra Extra!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Toy Review: S.H. Figuarts Hyper Shinken Red

Yup, I'm in that SHF sink hole again with another exclusive the S.H. Figuarts Hyper Shinken Red. As we go along Shinken Red's progression in S.H. Figuarts , there are lesser and lesser accessories we can utilize. I'll make this review short and sweet.

What started from 10 hands, now we are down with 6. Included is the Kyoryumaru, a disc and the shodophone. The only wish that I wanted for the Kyoryumaru is to have a wired and longer version so I can replicate what it actually does on Shinkengers.
This is a repaint from Super Shinken Red so the mold is no different. Changes are only on the color motif and the Shiba Clan logo at the back. That's it. I can suggest this version of Shiba Takeru if you are really into Shinkengers and a completist of this line. If not, I predict that the sticker price will eventually go down which opens a opportunity to those who can wait. 

What's next? I won't be surprised if there will be a Gedou ShinkenRed in the near future. Check out the video review below.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...