Extra Extra Extra!!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Toy Review: S.I.C. Kamen Rider G Den-O

Kamen Rider G Den-O returns in S.I.C. form. I was surprised that it took about more than a year for Bandai to actually release this figure that was announced together with the S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Saga (which we never saw further developments as of this post) during the Tamashii Nations event last January 2011. For whatever reason for the delay, S.I.C. Den-O fans can rejoice, or should they? 
There are also a lot of collectors waiting for this release since this marks (hopefully) the end of the S.I.C. Den-O collection. What he is inclusive of are the G Dengasher in Jutte Mode and Gun Mode, 4 extra hands, 2 Rider Card/Passes, a dismantled G Dengasher for holstering.

Let me break it to you, G Den-O looks cool in S.I.C. form but the execution is awful, there are a lot of loose parts which should have been glued in together on both the figure and the weapons. In previous S.I.C. Den-O releases, the Dengasher and the panels around the figures also have loose parts on the premise that you can actually mix these around to create your own combination. 

But this should not be the case with G Den-O. G Den-O only has one form. Other parts should have been improved is on the head and neck articulation. Although the head can swivel left and right, head tilt from front to back is limited to no articulation at all. Very messy. I'm airing part of my frustration on this video. Check it out. If you like to build your S.I.C. collection, G Den-O is a bad peg to start.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...