Extra Extra Extra!!!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Toy Review: S.I.C. Kamen Rider Cyclone

If there is an S.H. Figuarts version of Philip, it is only a matter of time till Bandai produced the S.I.C. version of Kamen Rider Cyclone. Some of the shapes and structures have been kept and retained from the first S.I.C. release of Kamen Rider W, with hints of Kamen Rider Joker. The Lost Driver’s gimmicks still works and the Cyclone memory can still be used on the transformation belt and the Maximum slot on the right hip.



This deformed figure is similar to Joker wherein the silver middle section is now gone and replaced with white pin stripes on the biceps, abdomen and thighs. Aside from the Cyclone Gaia Memory, the set includes 11 extra hands, a muffler to place at the back of the figure, and a slice effect that clamps on the forearms.


To be honest, there is nothing much packed on the set and some of the parts are already been familiar with Kamen Rider Joker. My impression is the same just like the time I got the Kamen Rider Joker version in S.I.C. form. So whatever reason you’ve picked up Kamen Rider Joker, would be the same reason to purchase Philip. I would still endorse this version to W fans but for those who wants to find their first S.I.C., there are better choices out there. More to this from the video review below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...