Extra Extra Extra!!!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Matsuzaka Tori Promotes New DVD

Last July 15th, Matsuzaka Tori also known as Shinken Red from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, released his 2nd DVD entitled “Tori-Michi 2011” at the event held at Tower Records Shibuya in Tokyo.

The DVD includes scenes from his fan event back in October 2011 which he sang Fukuyama Masaharu’s song “Michishirube“. Matsuzaka stated that he is not good in singing but did it to express his appreciation to his fans. "I practiced by going to Karaoke alone during spare time from filming. It’s quite rare (for me to sing). It could be my first and last time doing so”, says Matsuzaka. He added, "There was a tremble in my voice, and I totally forgot the lyrics. It was like ‘W-w-what do I do?". When asked if he is open to debut as a singer he said with a wry smile, “No way.”

For 3,990 yen, the DVD is about 80 minutes long with 20 minutes of privilege video, and it also includes a mini booklet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...