Extra Extra Extra!!!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Tekken 5 Voice Actress To Tie The Knot

Tekken 5's voice actress Shiraishi Ryoko recently announced her marriage on her official blog. She will tie the knot with a non-celebrity just at the eve of her 30th birthday.

She said, “I want to get married before I’m 30-years-old… To those who worried and made a joke about my dream, are you relieved now? Lol. Have I surprised you? I almost gave up on it. I didn’t know it would come true. I’m the most surprised! Since it was a rapid development.”

Shiraishi Ryoko's known works are voicing Asuka Kazama (Tekken 5), Chip/Light Gaia (Sonic Unleashed), Hinomoto Akari,Mervamon (Digimon Xros Wars) and Kyouko Haida (Bleach).

Source: Natalie via Tokyohive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...