Extra Extra Extra!!!

Friday, January 11, 2019

Toy Review: S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Accel (Shinkocchou Seihou)

When it was announced that Kamen Rider Accel will get its Shinkocchou Seihou take, I was curious what would the improvements be on a almost perfect figure. Upon unboxing, the first thing you will notice is how refined this is. The grill is now slimmer, the compound eyes and visor have a more sharper contour and now you can see the speedometer on the driver and the logo of the memory are crispier. The memory can be placed on the accel driver and the entire transformation belt can be detached if wanted to.

So you have already seen the accel memory so other extra parts include the Engine Blade, the Engine Gaia memory and 10 interchangeable hands and one more extra head. The Engine Blade is functional with a canopy that opens to place the Engine memory in. 

I was wrong to prejudge this Shinkocchou Seihou representation of Accel. What I thought that there is nothing else to improve was debunked because of the sharper details of the figure from head to foot. My early comments about the tight joints were changed once I tried to nudge these gently and with patience so I was able to manage to move these without causing damage. I love everything about this version and it gave me a hard time to actually pinpoint the faults and what needs to be done. This will be one of my favourite Shinkocchou Seihou figures so far.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...