Extra Extra Extra!!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Toy Review: SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Ixa


Like my other related SHF Kiva figures, Ixa rank amongst my top list of the best releases of 2010. There are so many reasons why this need to be on top.


1. Simplicity - white base paint app underneath those gold, blue and red lines makes you appreciate its figure, without lessening its masculinity or femininity. These colors blend and balanced so well that even in the series, this Kamen Rider was worn by both male, a neutral Kamen Rider for all sexes.


2. "Pose"-ability - I was impressed on how this toy can balance in one foot. (See figure) Probably, the one SHF that I can make it stand on one leg with out the need to use a tamashii stage. (eventhough he has one)



3. Accessories - As the first SHF figure to have more than what you bargained for...the number of switchable hands two kinds of blades and for a non-exclusive item - wait for it....A TAMASHII STAND!!!

4. Price point - In its first release you might have thought that this is an exclusive, but its not. For a regular price you have so many options. I actually had fun taking pictures on my DSLR camera as if he is on the red carpet to the Oscars.



I see no major faults on this figure just praises. Below is my video review, follow me also on youtube Firestarter1331.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...