Extra Extra Extra!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Demystifying SHF New Den-O Strike Form

I'm glad that SHF New Den-O is coming back this May that means I have another chance to get one. I couldn't afford what the peeps are selling on ebay (Yahoo X Bandai Exclusive). Besides those prices already ridiculous, I could buy 3 SHF Kuuga with that amount. So HA! Bandai heeded my call. But what would be the difference between the exclusive and the upcoming release? A sneak peek on the new goodies.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the extra shoulder articulation!

Firestarter1331 said...

@ deadpool I wanted to know the joints on the foot more if it is a hinge or a balljoint.hinges for me are better.

BakaBiyyu said...

kyaaaaa... this lokk awesome

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...