Extra Extra Extra!!!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Toy Review: S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate Form

A first in the S.I.C. line, this is a review of the S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate Form. The form was introduced in Kamen Rider Decade about near the end of the series. It was surprising that this time, Bandai didn't follow as per what was released in the bigger S.I.C. line and this was created completely from scratch without using a previous release to pattern with. I am so excited when this was announced so lets see if this is as awesome as what was advertised. 


He is inclusive with a decent number of accessories such as 4 hands and an extra Dark Eyes version head. Unlike, Kamen Rider Decade, Rising Ultimate uses a ball jointed head instead of a square peg. Articulation is very decent given the fact that there are huge thorny accents all over his armor. In all fairness, most SIC KTs have some over paint which at first I understood since it is really hard to place all those details on a figure of this scale. But on Rising Ultimate, the execution is very clean. The veins on the armor highlights the best parts of Kuuga even more. In short, paint application is splendid and even better than SIC KT Blade releases.

I'm going to keep it short by saying that this is a must have for S.I.C. and Kamen Rider Kuuga lovers out there. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...