Extra Extra Extra!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gobuster's Staff And Crew Bids Farewell

Almost a week has passed since the last episode aired the Tokumei Sentai Gobusters show and on Toei's official blog, the cast and crew posted their final message to fans. Let's check out what each has to say about the their experience for the past year. Thanks to Overtime, here are the translated notes from the team. 


Toei Producer, Takebe Naomi 

Thanks for watching the show, and supporting us, this last year. Our heroes have finally won their battle – and 13 years of emotions can finally come to rest. And we hope too that the emotions of the staff and cast – working together on this production, always here for one another, though we did bicker – will forever rest within your hearts. 

Takahashi Naoto, playing Morishita Tooru

Working on Special Ops Cell Go-Busters, I’ve learned so, so much. And I just want to say thank you to everyone I worked with who helped teach me so many things over the course of this year.I’ve met so many people, made so many amazing friends, and fallen in love with this show we created together. The privelege of having been able to work on this amazing production is something I will always treasure. 

Nishihira Fuuka, playing Nakamura Miho 

It’s with a lot of love that I’ve watched over the Go-Busters this last year, backing them up as best I can. Over this last year, the character of Nakamura’s grown so much, and I feel like I’ve grown with her. So to all the other cast, the staff, and all the fans out there who’ve supported us… 

Sakaki Hideo, playing Kuroki Takeshi 

I’d like to thank everyone out there who’s been watching our show this past year. It’s one I’m sure I’ll never forget. 

Misaki Ayame, playing Escape 

I’m so glad I was given the opportunity to portray you, and you’ve become very dear to me over the course of this year. So to all the Go-Busters fans who’ve enjoyed loathing, loving or enjoying the character of Escape, all I can say is: thanks. 

 Jinnai Sho, playing Enter 

The year I’ve spent working on Go-Busters, making this amazing show with some incredibly fun people, and giving my all to the role of Enter, has been an absolute pleasure. So thank you, for the most amazing year I could have asked for. 

Matsumoto Hiroya, playing Jin Masato/Beet Buster 

We may not see each other again, but as long as you remember us, the legend of the Go-Busters is immortal. And of Jin Masato too, of course! We’ll live on, through you, and the bond we share. Can a guy ask for more? Oh, and hey, ya know… the world’s an incredible place. There’s this guy, right, looks just like me. Some actor called Matsumoto Hiroya. Now, he’s not as cool, and nowhere near as smart, but he’s a likable guy for all his faults. And hey, a few faults make things all the better! Maybe we’ll get to hang out together sometime. 

Komiya Arisa, playing Usami Yoko/Yellow Buster 

Over the last year, I’ve grown as a person alongside my character, Yoko. I’ve learned so much from the lesosons she learned, and I’m glad for all the lessons we got to learn together. 

Baba Ryouma, playing Iwasaki Ryuuji/Blue Buster 

Having this amazing cast, and staff, and show to be a part of has made the experience of playing Ryuuji Iwasaki an amazing one. Thank you. The events of this year will be something I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. And I hope Go-Busters will live on in you all the same way.

Suzuki Katsuhiro, playing Sakurada Hiromu/Red Buster 

I’ve had a year to show you all myself through the role of Sakurada Hiromu, but I hope in future I’ll have a chance to show you all the real Suzuki Katsuhiro, as a person and through whatever future roles await me. So thanks for the last year, and I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of each other! 

Read the complete final words from Overtime subs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...