Extra Extra Extra!!!

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Toy Review: S.I.C. Kamen Rider Amazons Alpha

This S.I.C. version Kamen Rider Amazons Alpha (Alfa) takes a more deformed version of the character in the mini series Kamen Rider Amazons. The figure is more a scaly look with sharper edges like its fins from the arms, back and even his legs. Even his Amazons Driver may have some similarities with the show but bent just to get that SIC-ness. The set is lightly packed with just 6 additional hands with one pair that can hold the driver.

For those who have been collecting S.I.C.’s would be familiar already with the deranged look and feel of the figure. However this set is as I have said, lightly-packed so it feels that sense of completeness compared to other S.I.C. figures that have been released so far. What I really didn’t like about the set are the gaps that showed most of the joints especially on the neck and arms and I’d rather have a less angled handle bar for his belt. Even with that, the joints are flexible enough to beat some S.I.C. standards.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...