Extra Extra Extra!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Toy Review: S.H. Figuarts, Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo Bike Gamer Level 0

Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo Bike Gamer Level 0 is a more of a prototype similar of what Genm Level 0 was. Though in this form he retains his head sculpt like level 2, the rest of the body somewhat follows Ex-aid, even the lines from the chest going to the thighs.
Lazer in the set only has 6 extra hands and the Gashacon Sparrow. The Gashacon Sparrow is almost the same as Genm Level X where it split in half to form the sickle mode, but the peg that holds both halves together is stuck on one side. I believe you do not need to place the Gashat trigger on the Sparrow as there is already one included. 

 Not my favorite form but the joints are on point and the overall movements are superb. Well at least on my point of view since I’m kinda used to the joints of the Ex-Aid line. I also believe that the Sparrow more solid than Genm’s version because it is less loose when the two combines together. I actually used this more when I was reviewing Genm Level X. I do recommend this if you like to complete all Lazer’s forms in S.H. Figuarts.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...